Call Us: (512) 258-2120
Fax Us: (512) 258-2084
Request an Appointment
Wednesday 11/25/20 – closing early at 4 pm
Thursday 11/26/20 – Thanksgiving Day, closed
Friday 11/27/20 – closed
Thursday 12/10/20 – closing early at 4:00
Thursday 12/24/20 – Christmas Eve, closed
Friday 12/25/20 – Christmas Day, closed
Thursday 12/31/20 – New Year’s Eve, closing early at 4
Friday 01/01/21 – New Year’s Day, closed
– Masks are required to enter the office. We have cloth masks available for patients. All staff are required to wear N-95 or a comparable filtered mask.
– Employee and patient temperatures are checked at arrival.
– Hand sanitizer is provided in the office and required to enter the lobby.
– All exam rooms, pre-test stations, exposed surface areas and opticians’ desks are sprayed and wiped with Cavicide disinfecting solution between every patient.
– Our exam room instruments are equipped with a splash shield to create additional separation for the patient and doctors.
– Employees are required to wash and or disinfect their hands before and after each patient encounter.
– We have reduced our patient flow and no longer allow walk-in patients. Appointments must be scheduled. This limits the max amount of people in our office to allow for a safe distance.
– We provide curbside pick up for contact lens purchases, dry eye products and glasses.
– All of our eyewear is sanitized with a UVC light box before it is allowed back on our frame board. We also use a UVC/Ozone light box for sanitizing and sterilization, if necessary.
– All of our rooms are equipped with Blueair Blue Pure 211 + filtration devices. The exam room air is cleaned every 2 minutes and 44 seconds.
– We will continue to monitor CDC, state and local guidelines for additional guidance and prevention measures.