1. New Patients: Please fill out new patient paperwork on our website prior to your appointment. You can find the forms on our website under – patient information > patient forms > your medical records. Please be sure to fill out all forms, including last page which includes a signature and click – Submit. New patients will not need a password.
2. Established Patients: Please update patient information under -patient information>patient forms>your medical records – including signatures on dilation vs optomap and be sure to click – Submit. Established patients will need a password. You will use the PATIENTS last name+account ID#, please call the office to get your account ID. Passwords will be set NO LATER than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you have any issues or cannot log in, please call us 512-258-2120.
3. When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car, and call us at 512-258-2120. A technician will come get you when a room is ready.
4. All patients and staff will be required to wear a mask throughout the appointment.
5. We will ask patients to disinfect their hands upon entering the facility.
6. Noncontact temperature will be taken upon entering the facility.
7. We ask that our patients come to their appointments alone. Please do not bring additional family or friends. We are only allowing patient/parent/guardian/caretaker.
8. If you have been sick, been around anyone sick or are experiencing any symptoms relating to COVID-19, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation!